Pearl FC1450 Free Floating 14'' x 5'' Snare Drum, Copper
Pearl FC1450 Free Floating 14'' x 5'' Snare Drum, CopperDetails
Pearl's Free Floating Snare Drums feature a patented system with no hardware attached to the shells. With nothing to encumber its ringing clarity, the shells are free to vibrate with unbridled response and true articulation. This 14'' x 5'' copper delivers the bright attack of a metal snare, but also adds the warm of boosted bottom end frequencies. The result is a sweet, well balanced tone that will cut through without dominating.
Product Ref: 16602View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pearl is known the world over for making some of the finest snare drums in the industry. And when a drummer is ready to experiment with different sounds, usually the first thing to change is the snare, the cornerstone of your kit.
Pearl's Free Floating Snare Drums feature a patented system with no hardware attached to the shells. With nothing to encumber its ringing clarity, the shells are free to vibrate with unbridled response and true articulation. These snare drums are available in several sizes and 4 different shell materials: Brass, Copper, Steel and 6 ply premium Maple. All Free Floaters feature our SR-1000F Glide-Lock Strainer with locking snare tension knob and patented locking throw-off lever that will not loosen no matter how hard you play.
- Size: 14" x 5" mm
- Shell: Copper
- Hoops: MasterCast
- Lugs: FT-50
- Rods: 10
- Tension Rods: SST-5042 Stainless Steel Tension Rods
- Strainer: SR-1000F Glide Lock Strainer
- Snares: SN-1420I Ultra-Sound "I" Type
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.