Pearl P-3002C Demon Chain Double Kick Pedal
Pearl P-3002C Demon Chain Double Kick PedalDetails
The Pearl P-3000C Demon Chain Double Kick Drum Pedal is a powerful and responsive double pedal, driven by an ultra-lightweight Power Chain with low-friction rollers. Fitted with Pearl's renowned Perfect Circle Cam, and with various customisable features including the Duo-Deck footboard and Beater Stroke Adjustment system, this versatile pedal can be set up to match the style of any player.
Product Ref: 33323View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring Pearl's ''linear response'' Perfect Circle Cam, the pedal offers a consistent, smooth response, and the innovative Duo-Deck footboard can be quickly and easily converted between a shortboard with a solid, traditional feel, and a lighter, faster longboard format.
The pedal is equipped with Pearl's exclusive Beater Stroke Adjustment system, allowing the player to adjust the distance between the beater and the drum head for varying degrees of power and finesse. The player can also set the beater angle independently from the footboard angle, changing the pedal's feel and response to suit your needs.
Connecting the second pedal is the Z-Link Drive Shaft, which features Pearl's exclusive Zero Latency Universal Joints. These joints employ precision radial ball bearings and hand-assembled CNC machined frames to provide the second pedal with the same smooth feel and fast, accurate response as the first.
- Drive: Chain Drive
- Chain: Ultra Lightweight Double Chain
- Cam: Perfect Circle
- Footboard: Duo-Deck
- Bearings: Ninja
- Drive Shaft: Z-Link
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.