WHD 16" Professional Marching / Orchestral Cymbals
WHD 16" Professional Marching / Orchestral CymbalsDetails
The WHD 16" Professional Marching / Orchestral Clash Cymbals are a pair of perfectly matched, high grade brass cymbals suitable for use in Orchestras and Marching Bands, that now come complete with hand straps and cymbal pads for comfort and to aid your playing, all at a very competitive price.
Product Ref: 25951View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For All Types Of Orchestral/Marching Percussion
This versatile pair of hand clash cymbals are ideal for all types of orchestras, marching bands and wind bands, being 16" in diameter and of a brilliant finish these cymbals provide a powerful and bright projection, followed by a controlled sustain with quick response. Also included are a pair of strong hand straps and cymbal pads.
The Latest in Percussion Design, Components and Sound.
WHD is a premium brand of Gear4music.com. Bringing together cutting edge percussion design and premium quality components, WHD instruments have been developed for the percussionist looking to take their sound to the next level. The WHD range includes orchestral percussion, acoustic drum kits, snares and up-to-the-minute electronic drum kits.
Each is constructed using only the finest materials, ranging from specially sourced Birch and American Oak, to super-tough hardened acrylic and quality aluminium. With design features including double braced hardware across the kits and professional REMO heads fitted on all acoustic drums, WHD goes far beyond what is expected from percussion at this price point. Completed by striking visual appeal and stand out tone, WHD are set to establish themselves as the discerning percussionist's choice, whatever style they play.
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.