Yamaha DTX700K Electronic Drum Kit Pack
Yamaha DTX700K Electronic Drum Kit PackDetails
With the DTX700 Module at the heart the DTX700K offers total flexibility. A large selection of onboard sounds including Yamaha Acoustic Drums Samples are onboard, sounds and samples can be loaded into its onboard Flash memory or you can connect to the computer to play and control VST instruments. With the all TCS 'Textured Cellular Silicone' tom pads and 3-Zone Snare and Cymbal pads the DTX700K is packed full of features.
Package Includes Drum Stool, G4M HP-170 Headphones and 3 Pairs Drumsticks and a Heavy Duty Kick Drum Pedal
Product Ref: 21357View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring all DTX-PADs for snare, toms and floor tom, real hi-hat controller and 3-zone cymbals, you can build your drumming skills the more you play. The training functions of the DTX700 module will help you develop solid timing and take you to the next level.
With kits and sounds for every musical situation, and 64 MB Flash-ROM for loading your own samples, this kit is ready for live performance. And with an internal performance recorder, plus 2 USB ports for storage and connecting to a computer, the DTX700K is a powerful tool for triggering samples and sequences on stage, recording high-quality drum tracks at home, or in the studio as a midi controller of virtual instruments.
- Module: DTX700
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Rack: RS500
- 5 Piece DTX Drum set including 2 Cymbals and Hi Hat.
- 3-Zone TCS 'Textured Cellular Silicone' Snare Drum Pad
- TCS 'Textured Cellular Silicone' Tom Tom Pads
- Two 3-Zone Cymbal Pads
- Real Hi-Hat stand with moving Hi Hat pad
- Compact RS500 rack
- 1,396 Voices, 64 note polyphony
- Includes real Yamaha Acoustic Drum samples.
- 100 MB Wave-ROM, 64 MB Flash-ROM
- USB to DEVICE/to HOST, Aux In/Sampling In
- 12 Trigger Inputs, Aux In/Sampling In
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.