ION Film 2 SD Plus, High-Resolution Slide and Negative Scanner
ION Film 2 SD Plus, High-Resolution Slide and Negative ScannerDetails
The ION Film 2 SD Plus High-Resolution Scaner allows you to quickly and easily convert your 35mm slides and negatives to digital files. Featuring a built-in SD card slot, the Film 2 SD Plus is able to save your images directly onto an SD card, with no need to connect to a computer. The full colour LCD screen allows you to see your scans as you work, or alternatively you can connect the device to a computer to instantly share your revitalised images.
Product Ref: 48622View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
ION's Film 2 SD Plus features an Ultra High resolution 14 megapixel scanner that converts your slides and negatives with fantastic quality. It also features built-in auto focus, auto colour balance and auto exposure, ensuring that your images come out looking as good as possible. The rapid slide feeder allows you to load as many as 20 slides at a time, and the simple one-touch operation makes the whole process quick, easy and efficient.
Film 2 SD Plus has a built-in SD card slot for direct scanning, and can also be connected to a computer via USB, enabling it to be used as an SD card reader as well as a scanner. The device is class compliant - it is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems, allowing you to use it straight away without any drivers.
- Ultra-high-resolution 14 megapixel scanner
- Transfers your slides and negatives directly onto an SD card (included)
- Standalone operation - no computer necessary.
- USB port for optional connection to computer (cable included)
- Works with iPad via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Large color LCD screen, automatic exposure and color balance controls
- Image editing software included for Mac and PC
- Film 2 SD Plus
- (2) Slide and Negative Holders
- SD Card
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Power Supply
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.