View Full Description
Ibanez basses have been used on some of modern rock's most poignant albums of recent years. The preferred instruments of many awe inspiring bass players, amongst them Fieldy from Korn and Peter Iwers of In Flames, Ibanez Basses continue to be the first stop for learners and professionals alike, no matter what musical genre they exist in.
KTS Titanium Reinforcement
The bass guitar has an embedded KTS Titanium Reinforcement rod which ensures the long term stability of the 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck.
Mono-Rail IV Bridge
The rock hard Mono-Rail IV bridge with locking saddles isolates the vibration of each string.
Nordstrand "Big Single" Pickups
The SR1605-NTF is equipped with EXF-N2 Nordstrand "Big Single" Pickups, providing aggressive, full-bodied single-coil tone.
EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ
Adjust your tone with Mid frequency switch and eq bypass switch, there are many possibilities for your tone.
Body & Bridge
Neck & Fretboard
- Body: Mahogany body/Poplar Burl top
- Bridge: Mono-rail IV bridge
- Colour: Natural Flat
- Neck Type: 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck w/ KTS Titanium Reinforcement
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Graph Tech BLACK TUSQ XL® NUT
- Pickups: Nordstrand "Big Single" pickups
- EQ: EQB-IIISC 3-band eq
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.