Dean Evo Bass Guitar, Natural Satin
Dean Evo Bass Guitar, Natural SatinDetails
The Evo XM has a mahogany body, shown to full effect by the natural satin finish. The 30" Short Scale maple neck is a dream to play, with a single cutaway giving access to the higher frets. The Vintage bridge adds a final classic touch to this great value instrument.
Product Ref: 29411View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dean's Evo Series of Bass Guitars are lighter and easier to play, thanks to their 30" Short Scale necks. As with all Dean guitars, they have a distinctive headstock and the distinguished logo. These are great basses for the keen learner, especially those looking for a instrument that's a little easier to handle.
Established in 1976 in Illinois by Dean Zelinsky, the Dean Guitar Company fast became the "go to" manufacturer for hard wearing distinctive guitars. Now synonymous with the rock and metal genres, Dean Guitars have always maintained their position at the forefront of guitar design and technological advancement in the manufacture of quality instruments designed specifically for louder players.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Bridge: Vintage
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Maple
- Scale: 30" Short Scale
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 Dean Pickups
- Hardware: Black
- Tuners: Die Cast
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.