Please note that customers with iPhone 5 and other Apple devices that use the lightning connection, will require an official Apple branded lightning to 30 pin adaptor. This product does not work with unofficial adaptors.
Step on the footswitch to turn it on and off. Adjust the knobs to get the sound you want. What you don't get anywhere else and is the biggest difference between the iStomp and other stompboxes is, that you can completely change the iStomp to be any pedal from an entire pedal line.
Simply connect your iPod touch®, iPhone®, or iPad® to the iStomp and select which pedal you'd like from the DigiTech® Stomp Shop App. In about the same time it takes to download a song you can change the iStomp from a distortion to a reverb, a phaser to a tube overdrive, or a delay to a chorus.
Custom LED Colour
You can choose one the colour of the 9 dot LED light on their iStomp when you load a pedal from the Stomp Shop App. It is a great way to identify the different pedals when they are loaded on your iStomp.
"The iStomp is also like having a pedal that can be traded for a different one for very little if you get bored, while being able to go back to the original at any time. For that infinite recyclability, maybe the price isn't too high, and DigiTech should certainly be applauded for pushing the envelope". MusicRadar.com
To view a full list of E-Pedals available, please download the PDF from the link at the top of this page.
- Load any e-pedal to your iStomp from the Stomp Shop e-pedal store and virtual road case.
- Stomp Shop offers 47 different e-pedals to choose from
- More e-pedals are being added to the Stomp Shop each month
- User defined custom LED colour for any e-pedal loaded to the iStomp
- Die-cut removable custom labels for multiple e-pedals included with your iStomp
- True stereo in and stereo out
- Stomp Shop Apps saves all your e-pedals in the app to become your virtual road case
- Compatible with all models of iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later
- Input Connectors: 1/4" Stereo
- Output Connectors: 1/4" Stereo
- Power Connector: 9VDC
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm (mono), 1 MOhm (stereo)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 1.7 dB (through DSP)
- Power Consumption: 150 mA @ 9 VDC
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU), PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Controls : On/Off Footswitch, 4 Control Knobs
- Dimensions: 4.9" (L) x 3.15" (W) x 1.65" (H)
- Data Connection : DigiTech Smart Cable (DSC) 9 Pin
Please note: This product comes with a 30-pin iPod cable (not lightning). For newer models a separate lightning adaptor (official Apple only) may be required.