Epiphone DR-212 Dreadnought 12 String Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Epiphone DR-212 Dreadnought 12 String Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Epiphone DR-212 Dreadnought 12 String Acoustic Guitar is ideal for those who are eager for a rich, expressive sound beyond that which a normal 6 string guitar can provide. Featuring a select Spruce top and select Mahogany back and sides, along with the classic Dreadnought profile, the guitar delivers a vibrant, full-bodied tone which perfectly compliments the beautiful shimmering quality provided by its twelve strings.
Product Ref: 12717View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The iconic Dreadnought profile, often considered the standard for styles such as folk, country and bluegrass, delivers a powerful yet focused tone suited to everything from aggressive strumming to delicate fingerpicking.
The select Spruce top adds crisp high end clarity and definition to the DR-212's sound, and features sturdy scalloped bracing to help the guitar withstand the stress provided by its extra strings. The mellow warmth of the Mahogany back and sides provides the instrument with rich low end depth, making this guitar ideal for virtually any situation.
- Top: Select Spruce
- Body: Select Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dot inlay
- Scale: 25.5"
- Nut: 1.69"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium tuners
- Typical Weight: 4.6 lbs (+/- 5%)
- Strings: D'Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.