Fender Champion 100 Guitar Combo Amp with Effects
Fender Champion 100 Guitar Combo Amp with EffectsDetails
Product Ref: 40455View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Blackface Clean & Modelling Channel
The Fender Champion 100 Combo features 2 versatile channels, one with selectable amp voices and one based around the iconic Fender Blackface clean tone. With a 2-band EQ on the first channel and 3-band EQ on the second channel the Fender Champion offers the ability to tweak and optimize your tone. With a variety of amp models such as Tweed, Blackface, British, Metal and Jazz the Fender Champion 100 is a super versatile amplifier perfect for players who require an array of tones.
Aux & Headphone Connectivity
Including 1/8 inch auxiliary and headphone connections the Fender Champion 100 combo can be connected to media players such as laptops, MP3 players, smart phones and tablets for jamming along to all your favourite tracks. Additionally the headphone connection is perfect for silent practice late at night.
- Two channel combo amplifier with selectable amp voices
- 100 Watt solid state amplifier
- 2 x 12 inch Fender special design speakers
- Blackface clean channel
- Selectable amp voice channels
- Built-in reverb, chorus, flange, delay, wah, vibrato and tremolo effects
- Tap tempo for delay time and tremolo speed
- Built-in effects loop (preamp out, power-amp in)
- 2-Band EQ (Channel 1), 3-Band EQ (Channel 2)
- Stereo 1/8 inch aux input for connecting media players
- 1/8 Inch headphone output for silent practise
- Amp Type: Solid State
- Output Power: 100 Watts
- Speakers: 2 x 12"
- Speaker Type: Fender Custom Designed
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" Headphones
- Effects Loop: 2 x 1/4" Jack (In/Out)
- Footswitch: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Channels: 2 (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Controls (Channel 1): Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, Tap Tempo
- Controls (Channel 2): Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, Tap Tempo
- Amp Models: Tweed, Blackface, British, Metal, Jazz
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Flange, Delay, Wah, Vibrato, Tremolo
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply Medium Density Fibreboard
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Angled
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted
- Finish: Black
- Height: 19"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 10.25"
- Weight: 18.15 Kg
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.