Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend Preamp, With Wide Undersaddle Pickup
Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend Preamp, With Wide Undersaddle PickupDetails
This preamp uses Fishman's state of the art blending technology to give you incredible acoustic guitar tone. Get the best of both worlds in the Ellipse Matrix with a Fishman Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle Pickup and the popular Eclipse Blend Mic.
Product Ref: 31468View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Used by artists such as Eric Clapton, Lenny Kravitz and Willy Porter this preamp gives you Fishman sonic clarity and power without any visible modification needed to your guitar. A flexible gooseneck condenser microphone combines with volume blend and phase controls to give you the best of both worlds when you play - the sparkling, natural tone and control from the Acoustic Matrix Pickup fully complemented by the unique and expressive character of a mic.
To read more about the Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend please download the user guide using the button below.
To see more about the installation of this preamp please download the installation guide below.
- Super low-noise onboard preamp system
- Ergonomic soundhole-mounted design puts slider controls at your fingertips to maintain a natural playing position
- Features the world's best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Custom-designed cardioid condenser mini-microphone with gooseneck mount and accessible mic/pickup blending plus mic trim control
- Unique patent-pending neodymium magnetic mounting system for easy, solder-free installation
- Solder-free connections
- Switchable low frequency tone-shaping built into preamp
- Pickup available in wide, narrow or split formats
- Professional installation recommended
- Wide format: 1/8" (3.2mm) width
- Pickup length: Standard pickup length of 2.65" (67.3mm) will fit most guitars with 2.5" (63.5mm) string spacings
- Soundhole: Accommodates most round soundholes from 3-7/8" (98mm) to 4-1/8" (105mm)
- Battery: 9-Volt
- Battery Life: 220 hours
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.