Fret King Black Label Esprit I Bass Guitar, Thru Red
Fret King Black Label Esprit I Bass Guitar, Thru RedDetails
With the Fret King Black Label Esprit I Bass, you get an unconventional assymetric style and great adjustable bass tone, courtesy of the WJM humbucker combined with the Vari-Coil control.
Product Ref: 33069View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fret-King Black Label Esprit I bass guitar features a balanced, asymmetric shape and a distinctive 4-in-line peghead and signature pickguard. The Esprit I bass has a long tenon set-neck construction, combining three-piece agathis body to a fastplaying maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. It has a Wilkinson WBBC bridge with cold rolled steel baseplate and brass barrel saddles which are directly fitted to the body for maximum tone.
Take a Tonal Journey
The Esprit I is equipped with Fret-King's WJM humbucker, a great pickup that holds it own in every musical style. While the traditional volume control and passive tone controls are there, there's also the Wilkinson Vari-coil, which progressively winds the WJM back to the paired pole piece element, giving you a further way to change and explore tone. You can go from jazz to punchy slaps and pops, vintage to vicious.
Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Colour: Thru Red
- Body: 2pc Agathis
- Bridge: Wilkinson WBBC
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Maple bolt-on satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 10" radius
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Scale: 34"/864mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson WJBL200
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: 1 x Wilkinson Platinum Series WJM
- Controls: Volume, tone, Vari-coil
- Hardware: Chrome
- Luxury Fret-King carry bag
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.