G & L Tribute L2000 Carved Top Three Colour Sunburst, MP
G & L Tribute L2000 Carved Top Three Colour Sunburst, MPDetails
G&L Tribute Series sets a dramatic new standard by bringing unique G&L features and standardized CNC quality together in a surprisingly affordable line of guitars and basses. With genuine original equipment G&L pickups and bridges supplied by the Fender Avenue factory, Tribute Series instruments are equipped with unmistakable tone, sustain and playability that surpasses more expensive instruments. With unbeatable value and performance in a high quality instrument, once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
Product Ref: 21583View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The G&L Saddle-Lock® bridge is used on the full range of G&L basses. This design was revolutionary for a number of reasons. The most significant feature is a small Allen screw on the side of the bridge, which presses all the saddles together so they resonate as though they were one single mass. This eliminates the loss of string vibration energy caused by side-to-side saddle movement inherent in other designs. Further, the strings no longer needed to be routed though the rear of the body for optimum sustain as well as allowing the strings to enter directly through the rear of the bridge.
The bottom side of the bridge has a large protrusion which fits into a route in the body. The protrusion fits snugly against the end grain of the body wood, allowing the highly resonant bridge to transfer much more of the string vibration energy directly to the core of the body, yielding much greater sustain than his earlier fixed bridge design. Again, Leo's innovative saddle design was used to minimise string breakage.The G&L Non-Compression Truss Rod:
G&L's contemporary, non-compression design incorporates a secondary, flat-sided rod which bows away from primary rod. Unlike a vintage truss rod, this design does not compress the neck longitudinally in order to function; compression is undesirable because it tends to distort the curvature of the fingerboard. Operation is both fluid and accurate with the articulation of the neck, the "relief", being very consistent across the length of the neck.
Features / Specifications:
- Pickups: 2 Fullerton-made G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucking pickups
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash with Flamed Maple top
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- Neck Radius: 9" (228.6mm)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4" (44.5mm)
- Tuning Keys: Open-back traditional tuners
- Bridge: G&L Saddle Lock bridge with nickel plated die-cast saddles
- G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics
- 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector
- Series/Parallel mini-toggle
- Preamp control mini-toggle (off/on/on with high frequency EQ boost)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.