Ibanez SR700 Bass Guitar, Amber
Ibanez SR700 Bass Guitar, AmberDetails
Since 1987, musicians all over the world have come to know the playing comfort and unique sound of the SR bass. TheIbanez SR700 Bass Guitar in Amber finish is sure to fit just about any style of music. With 3-band EQ and its Mid-Frequency Select switch, or the Style Sweeper 3-band EQ controls, this Ibanez SR700 Bass Guitar can produce any sound you require.
Product Ref: 22581View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez has always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most dynamic instruments ever.
Ibanez basses have been used on some of modern rock's most poignant albums of recent years. The preferred instruments of many awe inspiring bass players, amongst them Fieldy from Korn, Paul Gray from Slipknot and Peter Iwers of In Flames, Ibanez Basses continue to be the first stop for learners and professionals alike, no matter what musical genre they exist in.
Jatoba/Bubinga Slim Neck
Coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made the neck strong and stable despite its thinness.
Extended Neck Joint
The neck tongue not only creates a unique look, it also makes utilizing the higher frets easier.
Bartolini MK1 Pickups
The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
In addition to 3-band EQ, the SR is now equipped with a mid-frequency select switch, enabling you to instantly select 250Hz and 600Hz-the heart of the mid zone -for a more dynamic and ideal tone.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Figured Maple/Mahogany wing body w/Maple center block
- Bridge: Accu-Cast B20 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Finish: Amber
- Neck Type: 5pc SR4 Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Fret: Medium frets
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 38mm
- Width at Last Fret: 62mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 305mmR
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini MK1
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini MK1
- Equaliser: EQB-IIIS 3-band eq
- Strings: Elixir strings
- Hardware Colour: Cosmo Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.