Music Man Reflex Game Changer HH Bass Guitar, MN, Black
Music Man Reflex Game Changer HH Bass Guitar, MN, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 59918View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ash Body & Maple Top
Constructed from an Ash body the Reflex Game Changer is lightweight yet extremely resonant and produces a firm and punchy tonality. Although lightweight Ash delivers fantastic sustain and produces a growling deep low response with plenty of character whilst the Maple top is a dense wood which enhances the brightness of the tone giving the Reflex HSS a lively yet focused overall tone.
Bolt-On Neck & Sculpted Neck Heel
Incorporating a bolt-on Maple neck the Reflex Game Changer ensures maximum sustain and reliability is delivered by using 5 heavy duty bolts to connect the body and neck together. Perfectly aligned and with no room for shifting the Maple neck ensures a resonant tone with a smooth playability due to the sculpted neck heel which fits to the palm and provides advanced access to the higher register.
Powerful and Versatile Humbuckers
Loaded with two versatile humbuckers the Reflex Game Changer provides a deep and hot tonality. Incorporating large ceramic magnets the beefy humbuckers pack in a mighty punch whilst retaining attention to detail and high middle pop. Additionally the tone can be altered and fine tweaked with the passive tone control, active EQ controls and revolutionary Game Changer technology.
Active 4-Band EQ
An active 4-band EQ allows you to shape and optimize your tone with the two EQ control pots. With a stacked control configuration the 4-band EQ is split into bass/treble and high mid/low mid dual rotary controls. This active EQ provides fine tuning and unique tonal shaping to finesse your current tone and ensure that you have a fantastic tone before the sound even reaches your amplifier.
Game Changer Technology
The innovative Game Changer Technology allows you to connect the Reflex to your Mac, PC or iOS device and gain total control over the pickup wiring and configuration allowing you to create truly unique tones and store them onto your Reflex bass guitar. Powered by three AA batteries the Game Changer Technology features unique analog wire routing within the guitar which when connected to the partner application can be adjusted to switch humbuckers to single coils, create unique pickup combinations or adjust the circuitry from series to parallel. With thousands of tonal possibilities Game Changer will redefine the way you approach your tone allowing you to achieve literally any imaginable sound from a single instrument.
Game Changer Controls
To manually adjust the tones available on your Reflex Game Changer simply connect to the online application via the included USB cable and either load a range of presets provided in the Game Changer library or create your own unique tones by adjusting the wiring signal path with the interactive display. One you have achieved a tone you are satisfied with you can save it onto your Reflex bass by pushing down the volume control and then selecting the desired save bank with the 5-way switch and confirming your selection by pressing the volume knob again. With a total of 10 banks (5 active / 5 passive) you can save a full set list of tones whilst the momentary toggle switch allows you to switch through 15 preset tones making the Reflex Game Changer perfect for versatile live performers.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Top: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-On (5 Bolts Sculpted)
- Finish: Black
- Binding: White
- Tone Block: Mahogany
- Bridge: Standard (Hardened Steel - Chrome Plated - Steel Saddles)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Radius: 11"
- Neck Finish: Gunstock Oil
- Fretboard: Maple
- Frets: 22 High Profile - Wide
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 41.3 mm
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x Treble/Bass, 1 x Low Mid/High Mid, 1 x 5-Way Blade Switch (Preset Selector)
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Tone Control (Bank A - Active/B - Passive Selector), 2-Way Toggle Switch (Bank Z Selector), Push Volume Control (Bank Save)
- Bridge Pickup: Humbucking with Ceramic Magnets
- Neck Pickup: Humbucking with Ceramic Magnets
- Power: 3 x AA Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Tuners: Custom Music Man
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.