Palmer FAT 50 H Tube Guitar Head 50W
Palmer FAT 50 H Tube Guitar Head 50WDetails
Looking for a distinctive and individual sound? The search is over. The FAT50 Tube Guitar Head has the all-tube sound you need.
Product Ref: 37679View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The FAT50 Head is full of character, with uncluttered controls and premium-quality components that will withstand the rigours of touring and fulfil the needs of every discerning player.
You won't have to compromise with the FAT50, the design incorporates a spectrum of sounds ranging from a subtle crunch to maximum saturation, and can also deliver lively and dynamic clean tones.
Unrivaled for sound quality, the FAT50 is at home on stage and in the studio. High-quality tubes make operation safe and stable, there are two footswitchable master volumes and 50 watts of true tube power.
"It's great for us guitarists - and a challenge for the competition - that with the FAT50, Palmer has unveiled an amp that is both affordable and sophisticated with a powerful sound that has a lot to offer a lot of people with very different expectations. - Fuzz Magazine
You may also be interested in the Palmer FAT50 Tube Guitar Combo Amp 50W
Features / Specifications
- Type: Head
- Technology: Tube
- Class: A/B
- Power: 50W
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3mm Jack
- Input Impedance: 1 Ohm
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: 6.3mm Jack
- Output Impedance: 8/16 Ohms
- Channels: 4
- Display: Power, Gain, Drive, 2 x clip LED
- Controls: Treble, Standby, Master, Reverb, Middle, AC Voltage selection switch (115 V AC / 230 V AC), Gain, Drive, Volume, Drive Presence, Drive, Bass, Clean Volume, Power, 2nd Level
- FX Loop: Yes
- Preamp Tubes: ECC83
- Power amp tubes: 6L6
- Power supply: Integrated (115/230 V)
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Dimensions (mm): 580 W x 270 D x 280 H
- Weight (kg): 16
- Footswitch : Fat F4 Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.