Palmer FAT50 Tube Guitar Combo Amp 50W
Palmer FAT50 Tube Guitar Combo Amp 50WDetails
For the guitarist in need of sounds only an all-tube amp can produce.
Product Ref: 37678View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The FAT50 is full of character but straight forward to use with uncluttered controls, giving you tons of tone, high-quality components and a great look.
The no-compromise design of the FAT50 will satisfy even the most discerning of players, incorporating a rainbow of sounds. From a subtle crunch to maximum saturation, the FAT50 delivers with tone and definition. Its High Gain circuit provides massive overdrive, ideal for a setlist of classic riffs and lead lines.
Palmer Amps have unrivalled reliability in the studio and on stage. The premium tubes used inside the FAT50 make sure it runs safe and stable. The two master volumes are footswitchable for ease of use, with 50W of true tube power, the FAT50 amp is meant to be heard!
"The FAT50 surpasses expectations with great dynamics and a direct response, making it possible to shape a lot of sounds... it works equally well with single coils and humbuckers and presents them both in the best possible light. The FAT50 could quickly become the love of your life." - Guitar Magazine
You may also be interested in the Palmer FAT 50 H Tube Guitar Head 50W
Features and Specifications
- Type: Combo
- Technology: Tube
- Class: A/B
- Power: 50W
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3mm Jack
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: 6.3mm Jack
- Output Impedance: 8.16 Ohms
- Loudspeaker Type: Eminence Governor
- Loudspeaker Diameter: 12"
- Channels: 4
- Display: Power, Gain, Drive
- Controls: Mains voltage selector, Power, Reverb, Gain, Master, Middle, Standby, Treble, Drive Presence, Drive Volume, Drive, Clean Volume, 2nnd Level, Bass
- FX Loop: Yes
- Preamp Tubes: ECC83
- Power Amp Tubes: 6L6
- Power Supply: 230 / 115 V AC
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Width: 580mm
- Depth: 270mm
- Height: 500mm
- Weight: 23.6kg
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.