Pro Co RAT 2 Distortion Pedal
Pro Co RAT 2 Distortion PedalDetails
Product Ref: 16030View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Legendary RAT Sound
First built by request and never intended for production, the RAT distortion has become one of the most recorded distortion pedals in the world. The RAT 2 signalled the next generation of RAT pedals, providing the same classic RAT tones with excellent versatility to help define the sound of the past three decade’s most influential bands. The Pro Co pedal can be used as a primary distortion, excelling at delivering arena rock rhythm tones and soaring leads. It can also be used to boost solos, adding extra kick when needed.
Powerfully Simplistic Control setup
The RAT 2 Pedal features three powerful controls and true bypass switching, letting you dial in the perfect tone and ensuring there’s no extra noises added to your signal when off. Turning the legendary RAT filter control to the right rolls of any brittle high frequencies, and turning it to the right allows the natural brightness of your instrument to shine through the mix. The volume and distortion controls let you dial in the perfect gain for your sound, and keep the levels consistent with your clean tone.
- 100% analogue signal path for vintage distortion
- Pro Co's classic, virtually indestructible steel enclosure
- Heavy-duty, industrial footswitches, knobs, and jacks
- On/Off LED indicator
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- Glow in the dark graphics
- Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
- "No tools required" battery compartment
- Input Impedance: 1 Megohm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dB
- Output Impedance: 1 Kilohm
- Maximum Gain: 60 dB
- Filter: 6 dB/Octave Low-Pass
- Power Requirements: 9V Battery or External DC Power Supply
- Battery Consumption: 7.8 mA/100 Hours
- Height: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Depth: 4.062" (103.2 mm)
- Width: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.8 Kg)
Please Note: Pedal does not come with a battery or DC power supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.