Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR Electric Guitar, Aged Black Satin
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR Electric Guitar, Aged Black SatinDetails
Product Ref: 47441View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body with an Arched Top
Schecter's Blackjack ATX is a well-balanced guitar from aggressive crunchy sounds to rich, clean tones, perfect for the modern day player. The Mahogany’s arched top provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood. The Mahogany body offers naturally warm tones, with a touch of bite for creating tights lows and appealing highs. With aged crème binding, black chrome hardware, and a Floyd Rose bridge, the ATX is given an aged black finish to create a stunning guitar that reflects the tones it can produce.
Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The Mahogany/Ebony combination produces tight, warm tones that are defined and open with a fast attack. The two woods provide the guitars sound with a muscular, controlled bass and snappy, sizzling highs. It also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads and glow in the dark side dots.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Feature two powerful humbuckers form Seymour Duncan know as BlackOuts, the Schecter Blackjack can produce warm, complex chording and singling leads. The neck pickup uses alnico 5 magnets to produce an extended frequency range, giving the guitar an organic feel that’s very responsive and lets the guitars natural tone shine through. The bridge pickup uses ceramic magnets to produce a powerful tone with a full bodied punch. Its high output level provides an organic feel with an open tonal response, allowing the guitars characteristics to be apparent in the overall tonality.
Floyd Rose Special Tremolo
Floyd Rose are one of the leading manufacturers of guitar bridges, using top of the range design techniques to craft outstanding quality parts. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years, the Floyd Rose 1000 allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. The bridge works in tangent with the locking nut for increase string stability and prevents the strings from detune after excessive bending.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Aged Crème Multi-Ply
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Aged Black Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Side Dot Markers: Glow in the Dark Dots
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Controls: 2 x Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Battery Compartment: 9-Volt Clip-In
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.