Squier Affinity Left Handed Stratocaster, MN, Brown Sunburst
Squier Affinity Left Handed Stratocaster, MN, Brown SunburstDetails
This Squier Affinity Stratocaster is designed for great value. It boasts three single-coil pickups, a synchronous tremolo and 5-way switching for those great in-between tones. Squier instruments are all backed by Fender, who are prolific in the guitar world.
Product Ref: 3423View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
"Affinity" - Providing Great Value
Affinity Series from Squier provides guitars for great value. This Affinity Series Stratocaster Left-Handed Guitar features a bolt-on maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, three single coil pickups and synchronous tremolo system.
Baring the Famous Fender Shape
Few electric guitar models have the distinct history of the Fender Stratocaster. Having appeared in the hands of some of the greatest guitar legends like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple's Ritchie Blackmore, Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopfler and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to name but a very small few.
Even today, the Fender Stratocaster model's presence can still be felt on stages the world over in the hands of some of today's legends including Iron Maiden's Dave Murray, Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan and Slipknot's Jim Root.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Colour/Finish: Brown Sunburst (Polyurethane)
- Bridge: 6 Screw Mount Synchronous Tremolo
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.6" (40.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Large '60s Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switch Tip: White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Control Knobs: White Plastic Knobs
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.