View Full Description
Optimise and customise your listening experience with the Wireless Streaming App (iOS/Android). Bluetooth lets you easily stream songs from compatible devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs via the SBX-N500 - even when the TV is turned off.
With built-in Wi-Fi and support for Wi-Fi Direct & DLNA you'll be able to stream any audio or video files straight to the sound bar and your TV.
Miracast allows you to mirror any content (videos, photos, apps, or games) on your TV from a Miracast enabled smartphone, tablet or PC. With YouTube Send to TV you can easily send YouTube videos from your mobile device to your TV.
Connect a USB key or mobile device and play back your favourite audio and video content via the speaker bar.
Feel the bass vibrate in your chest with the included 150 W wireless subwoofer. By taking advantage of wide band full-range speaker driver technology, which extends the frequency range and reduces distortion, audio performance is flawless and you?ll be able to enjoy a vivid movie and surround sound experience.
The days of looking for the remote control are over. Now you'll be able to control your speaker bar via the ControlApp, which is freely available from the App Store or Google Play.
- Control with HDMI
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) for TV Audio Output from Speaker via HDMI
- TV Remote Control
- IR Repeater (Internal/External) Function
- Firmware Update via USB/Network
- Quick Standby (One Cable Connection)
- Height Adjustment Feet Included
- Miracast for Displaying Smartphone/Tablet Video on TV Screen
- WiFi Direct
- DLNA Certified 1.5
- Built-in Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP)
- YouTube "Send to TV" Feature Ready
- Audio Features:
- Dolby Digital/DTS Decoders
- Phase Control for Wireless
- Sound Retriever
- Equaliser (Game/Movie/Music)
- Surround, Night, Dialog, and Lip Sync (Audio Sync)
- Video Features:
- File Playback
- Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Monkey's Audio (.ape)
- Video: AVI, WMV, DivX, MP4, 3GP, FLV, RMVB
- Image: JPEG, PNG, GIF
- USB 1 in
- Portable 1 in (3.5 Ø)
- HDMI 1 out (ARC)
- Optical Digital 2 in
- IR 1 out
- Driver: 16.5cm cone woofer
- Enclosure: Magnetically Shielded
- Power Handling: 150W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D)200 x 415 x 271 mm
- Weight: 6,7 kg
- Power Requirements: AC 110-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: (in use / standby)32 W / mindre end 0.5 W
- Full-range: 2 x 66 mm Full-Range Cone with Copper Ring
- Built-in Subwoofer: 2 x 77 mm Cone Woofer
- Dimensions: (W x H x D)
- Front: 900 x 86, Rear: 70 x 121 mm without feet
- Front: 900 x 106 mm, Rear 90 x 121 with feet
- Weight: 4.4
- Maximum Power: 220 W (Main Speaker + Wireless Subwoofer)
- THD: 10%
- Impedance: 4
- Power Requirements: AC 110-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 45 W / Less than 0.5 W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.