View Full Description
Experience stunning audio clarity with the Yamaha HPH-PRO300 On Ear Headphones. From Classic Rock, Jazz, Blues to Hip-Hop - authentically reproduce your favourite music with the enveloping sound from the HPH-PRO300 headphones. Yamaha knows better than anyone how to make your music sound its absolute best.
The HPH-PRO300 features an adjustable, reinforced headband with ample padding textured for a pleasant feel. The on-ear cushions are designed for long listening periods - they are extraordinarily soft and smooth, with a feel so natural you'll never want to take it off. The band is shaped to apply just the right amount of pressure - snug enough to provide some noise isolation, yet light enough to feel comfortable for long listening hours.
The HPH-PRO300 comes with a tangle resistant flat cable at an ideal length of 1.2m for most mobile applications. It plugs directly into a single earcup, keeping it out of your way. The cable is designed to reduce "touch noise" transfer effects, and is made from a durable material. Also included is a gold-plated 6.3mm adapter for connecting to professional-grade audio equipment.
Take your music wherever you go with the soft protective carrying case. The HPH-PRO300 folds neatly into a compact size - perfect for travelling. Plug it in anywhere to enter a world of music bliss.
- Sleek on-ear style offers lightweight portability
- Premium, mobile-optimized drivers for maximum efficiency and performance
- Yamaha tuned for exceptional clarity, power and tonal accuracy
- Durable build
- Adjustable headband and soft ear cushions for outstanding comfort
- Compact folding design for easy storage
- Soft carrying case
- Tangle-resistant flat cable (1.2 m) with in-line remote/mic
- Gold-plated 6.3 mm adapter
- Available in black, white and blue
- Design: On-ear, closed back
- Driver Type: Dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver Unit: 40 mm
- Impedance: 53 ohms (1 kHz)
- Maximum Input: 300 mW
- Sound Pressure Level: 107 dB ±3 dB (1 kHz, 1 mW)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz -20 kHz
- Weight (with Cable): 200 g with attached cable
- Cable Length: 1.2 m attached, tangle-resistant flat cable with remote/mic
- Connectors: Gold-plated 3.5 mm L-type mini stereo
- Colours: Black, Blue, White
- Included: Soft carrying case; gold-plated 6.3 mm adapter; cleaning cloth
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.