Yamaha HPHM82 Headphones, Black
Yamaha HPHM82 Headphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 53246View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The unique and stylish design of the HPHM82 Headphones adds a real element of elegancy to these powerful headphones allowing you to not only listen to your music in stunning high quality but to look good whilst you do so. The diamond shape of the ear cups also allows for a perfect fit over the ear with the nylon-fiber covered foam ear pads provide maximum listening comfort whether listening for an hour or twelve.
The Yamaha HPHM82 Headphones utilize powerful 40mm neodymium drivers to deliver a untainted and natural audio response whilst the unique shape of the ear cups allows minimum noise leakage meaning you can enjoy your music as loud as you want without disrupting others around you.
- Unique Diamond Shape Ear Cups
- Nylon-Fiber Covered Foam Ear Pads
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Minimum Noise Leakage
- Natural Overall Sound
- Built In Microphone and Remote
- Driver Type: Dynamic, Closed
- Driver Unit: 40mm, Neodymium
- Impedance: 46 Ohms
- Maximum Input: 300 mW
- Sound Pressure Level: 105 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo, 6.3mm (1/4") Stereo
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Finish: Black
- Weight (Including Cable): 150g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.