Yamaha NS-IC400 Double Layer 4 Inch Speakers, Pair
Yamaha NS-IC400 Double Layer 4 Inch Speakers, PairDetails
The Yamaha NS-IC400 4" Coaxial Ceiling Speakers are a great addition to your home. They are the life of any party, or create a calm environment for a chilled evening. Two 8" coaxial ceiling speakers with cone woofer, fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter, 90W power handling, horn-shaped acoustic baffle and thin, light grille with magnets.
Product Ref: 36360View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha NS-IC400 have a slim design for plush in-ceiling or wall mounting. The spiral pattern creates naturally dispersed sound with a clean finish. The NS-IC400 are very easy to install with magnets and a large mounting clamp with non-slip tread for sure grip. They become virtually invisible with smooth edge so they will blend seamlessly into your home. The speakers include sealed back covers to protect speaker and crossover from dust, combined with the moisture resistant blue polypropoylene mica cone woofers for high performance.
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
- Type: Full range open back type
- Woofer: 4" (10cm) double-layered cone
- Frequency Response: 95 Hz - 40 kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 90 W
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Φ5-7/8" x 3-3/8"; Φ150 x 86.5 mm
- Mounting Depth: 3-1/8" (79 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.