Arturia SparkLE Drum Machine
Arturia SparkLE Drum MachineDetails
The Arturia SparkLE is a hybrid instrument combining the amazing sounds, work flow and creative tools of the Spark Engine software with the high-quality SparkLE controller, to become the ultimate beat creating powerhouse. The best elements from analogue drum machines, sample-based beat boxes and cutting-edge physical modelling are included in this modern beat station.
Product Ref: 33284View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
SparkLE Drum Machine
The SparkLE combines hardware and software for the best of both worlds. The hardware offers the classic 'TR'-style workflow by inputting patterns from the step sequencer buttons, or you can choose to lay down your beats in real time with the eight velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads. The advanced Looper and the XY pad's beat slicer functions are great for live performances and the XY pad also has three assignable controllers and three Instrument modes to control your sounds in real time.
The touch-sensitive FX pad features eight filter modes (including Arturia's Oberheim SEM filter) and seven different slicer modes. TUNE mode lets you choose an instrument and play chromatic pitches across the 16 buttons or the eight pads. You can quickly load projects, kits and instruments with the jog dial encoder, and all of the knobs, buttons and the XY pad can be reassigned to the MIDI note or CC data of your choice for added flexibility.
On the software side, the Spark Engine starts with sample playback and layering, but then adds a Virtual Analogue engine based on Arturia's TAE analogue modelling technology and a Physical Modelling engine for amazing realism in your sounds. The vast sound library is constantly expanding and gives top notch, pro sounds in a variety of genres and styles. Further enhancement is provided by the Studio and Mixer pages, giving total control over the sound and final mix.
The array of possibilities is widened by the range of effects, letting you create everything from super basses and tight snares to wildly processed samples and synths.
The Pattern view page gives you a detailed view of your current beat and automation channels, letting you create or edit automation for each instrument, parameter and effect with surgical precision. Song mode allows you to chain your patterns into full arrangements. The 1:1 interface with the hardware lets you see what's going on and acts as as a user interface when you aren't using the hardware to control the software.
"For this kind of money, SparkLE is a steal when you consider its deep programming and real-time capabilities, fast workflow, small learning curve and superb results." - Awarded 9.2/10 by Future Music Magazine
- 2 banks of 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
- 3 user-assignable encoders
- Touch-sensitive XY pad
- User-mappable MIDI controller mode
- Kensington Lock
- Neoprene slipcase
- USB Bus-powered
- Pristine quality sound engines:
- TAE® Analogue synthesis
- Sample playback with multiple layering modes and post-processors
- Physical modelling
- FX Pad with 8-mode Filter, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Bit Crusher, Pan, Mix, Roller and Latch mode
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions
- 16-track mixer with 14 professional effects:
- Multiband Compressor
- Bit Crusher
- Sub Generator
- Plate Reverb
- Multiband EQ
- Space Pan
- Digital Reverb
- Library of +1500 instruments / +100 kits expandable with free Arturia add-ons
- Drag & drop export of MIDI and Audio patterns into your DAW
- Seamless integration into your system both as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) and in standalone mode
- Easy import/export of audio samples, Patterns, MIDI files and Rex loops
- 2GB RAM, 2GHz CPU (multiple core required)
- 2GB free hard disk space
- Windows: XP / Vista / Seven / Eight
- Mac: OS X 10.5 or higher
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.