Native Instruments Maschine MK2, White
Native Instruments Maschine MK2, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 29625View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maschine 2.6 Update
The new Maschine 2.6 update brings with it’s a range of new enhancements and upgrades designed to optimise your workflow and give you added control over your sounds. One of the most prominent upgrade is the Variation Engine. The Variation Engine helps to add variety to your tracks for all Maschine 4x4 controllers, utilising the Randomizer and Humanizer in conjunction, giving you a new way to spark your creativity and conjure up new ideas. Maschine Jam’s snapshot features I now accessible too (MK1, MK2 and Studio only), allowing you to experiment with different ideas without losing your original sound.
Perform in Colour
The new colour-coding lets you 'see' your sounds, and it will turbo-charge your workflow. Simply assign colours to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons on the hardware light up in the same colors. Make your kick drums red, for example, and you'll always know which pads play your kicks. Add some color to your performances!
With the increased sensitivity of the new pads, you also have a new level of precision at your fingertips.
With the Maschine MkII you'll get the full version of the modern legend MASSIVE - the Synth that gave birth to the earth-moving bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This monster synth contains 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, all instantly browseable via the MASCHINE hardware.
MASCHINE's eight control knobs offer direct access to MASSIVE's eight Macro controls, for perfect synergy between hardware and synthesizer, and a lightning-fast workflow.
New Master Section
The Master section has also been revamped. Control volume, tempo and swing with the new multifunction master push encoder - select modes with the new toggle buttons and accurately click through values without having to look at the screen or display.
Navigating and scrubbing are much easier, and changing note pitch and detailed tweaking becomes extra-precise thanks to the encoder's superb physical response.
Now with 47 (normally white), backlit click-buttons and coloured transport controls, the Mk2 hardware provides a wealth of physical and visual excitement for intuitive beat making.
Time Stretch and Pitch Shift
The MASCHINE software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability. Stretch smoothly from one BPM to another, aided by the automatic BPM detection. Or stretch your audio to a specific length - to fit one sample to the same length as another, for example.
What's more, make your beats match harmonically, by tuning your samples with the pitch shift function.
The latest free software update includes new effects, specially selected for beat production. TRANSIENT MASTER, NI's hugely popular dynamics and mixing effect, has now been fully integrated in the MASCHINE.
Ideal for positioning drums and percussion, it lets you mix from front to back, giving each sample exactly the right amount of space. New Tube, Tape Saturator and Tube Saturator effects bring the secrets of analog warmth and natural, harmonic compression to MASCHINE, for even greater sound colouring potential.
New Stylish Look and FeelingThe new Maschine MkII is an aesthetically Pleasing leap forward in usability and reliability. The inverted displays provide higher contrast and a better viewing angle for performance or studio, and a sharper look in dark environments.
The unit itself is slightly heavier than before, the controller also works better in a studio setting and on stage due to the re-worked layout of the controller's USB-connector and MIDI I/O - less risk of accidental unplugging. Plus the new rubber feet means increased grip on the desktop, keeping the hardware firmly in place during even the most aggressive beat routines.
Experienced and new MASCHINE producers alike will appreciate the big time savings from these workflow improvements in the free MASCHINE software update:
- Host transport control: Running the MASCHINE software as a plug-in in your DAW*, Control transport in the host software with the transport buttons on the MASCHINE hardware. Important: Requires the latest version of the NI Controller Editor
- New Browser sample preview mode: Scroll through the browser list easy and pre-hear samples without loading them
- Revised select screen: Now has velocity editing and individual note length.
- Auto-write pinning: Pin the Auto-Write button for improved automation recording and tweak with two hands!
- New hardware shortcuts:Easily select and erase events quickly
- Panic button:Cuts off all sound immediately from MASCHINE
- Improved missing sample handling: Now locates files per project - point the MASCHINE software to the location for one missing file, and it automatically resolves other related missing files
- Sampler play position indicator: See the play marker in the sampler wave display - also shown in the hardware display
- Save Group with samples: Now you can save Group with samples
*Please note that this feature isn't compatible with Pro Tools.
Komplete 11 Select
With the release of Native Instruments Komplete 11 series, Native Instruments now include Komplete 11 Select as standard with all Maschines. This gives you the ability to get started straight out of the box, giving you a range of premium-quality virtual instruments and studio quality effects. Komplete 11 Select comes as a downloadable software once you have purchased the Maschine. Native Instruments Komplete 11 Select is a collection of some of the best virtual instruments and effects on the market, supplying you with the best of Komplete instruments. The Komplete 11 Select bundle features 45 different products with everything from synthesizers and classical sounds to high-quality effects and mastering tools. Compiled with professional digital musicians in mind, the Komplete 11 bundle features everything you will need to produce high-quality productions from your favourite DAW.
- Industry-standard groove box workflow
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more
- 16 highly sensitive, multi-colour performance pads
- Two high-contrast displays with 64x256 resolution
- Eight display knobs to tweak parameters and browse presets
- Browse, scrub, and adjust tempo, volume, and more with intuitive push encoder
- 23 high-quality effects for instant sound enhancement
- Step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher)
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
- Height: 65 mm / 2.6"
- Weight: 1.8 kg / 4 lbs
- Windows: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
- This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.