Nord C2D Combo Organ with Drawbars and Free Pedal, Stand and Bench
Nord C2D Combo Organ with Drawbars and Free Pedal, Stand and BenchDetails
The Clavia Nord C2D Organ boasts 2 sets of physical drawbars per manual, and can replicate the B3 tone wheel organ and Vox and Farfisa transistor organs. It also features an amazingly sampled baroque pipe organ. Comes with a FREE pedal, stand and bench!
Product Ref: 29876View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tone wheel organ
Nord have performed great analysis on the 91 spinning tone wheels inside several original instruments and other intricate details that characterise the sound in a vintage organ. Nord's simulation not only reacts to the panel settings but even adapts to the real time performance, reproducing the important foldback and energy robbing characteristics. Even the gentle compression effect is created, which makes those lovely smears. There are 4 tone wheel modes available, which range the default vintage battered workhorse with plenty of leakage to a clean factory spec'd instrument.
Click, Percussion and Vibrato
The Nord C2D boasts a greater mechanical key click simulation, whilst Nord has also carefully modeled the vibrato and chorus with the rotating scanner and its analog circuitry. The organ also has a redesigned percussion model, which gives increased control over the percussion levels when playing near-legato.
Full hands on control
This organ has two sets of drawbars per manual and a new left hand drawbar preset panel. These new preset panels allows you to instantly switch between drawbar sets and it has 3 user programmable drawbar preset buttons per manual.
The Nord C2D 61-key waterfall keyboard is speedily responsive and boasts firm mechanical action for that original vintage instrument feel. The panel and upper manual has been tilted slightly towards the player and the panel between the manuals have a smooth surface making smears easy to do.
The Pipe Organ
The Nord C2D pipe organ is based on a carefully selected baroque organ with great sound and expression. Nord's cutting edge sampling technique has created a rich and varied sound palette for the player.
Stops and Couplers
The two pipe organ divisions (manuals) have their different sound characters; the Great division (lower manual) has a majestic sound, whereas the Swell (upper manual) boasts a somewhat more mellow tone. Couplers can activate combinations of different stops from both divisions, meaning that pressing keys on one manual can also play stops from the other manual or pedal. The Pedal division possesses three bass stops, which can be played either from the lower manual, by attaching a Nord Pedal Keys 27 (not included) or by attaching a 3rd party 30-note classic digital organ pedal.
Along with the three unison couplers, the Nord C2D also boasts three octave couplers and a special coupler that adds the Pedal to the leftmost note played on the Great manual.
Swell pedal and tremulant
The Nord C2D gives the player intimate control over volume and dynamics of the swell manual, just as in a real-life model. The tremulant function helps produce small and very rapid variations in volume, causing the sound to "tremulate". The Nord C2D boasts two speeds, each with three variable depths.
Vox and Farfisa
The Nord C2D also has accurate models of the two of the most popular transistor organs of the 1960s, giving you that massive sound created by their 12-top oscillator frequency-divider designs.
The Farfisa Compact Deluxe involves routing matrixes and complex filter combinations to create a tailored sound with massive energy and high-end. The Vox Continental has a brute design which brings a more hollow tone, but still with a very intense character. As with the tone wheel organ, both these transistor organs boasts their own personalities.
FREE with this Nord C2D Organ...
X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4musicThis is a good quality portable keyboard stand with high grade steel construction. Foldable, height adjustable and finished in black this stand is fitted with rubber coverings to product your instrument.
Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
This piano bench provides comfort and stability whilst you play and is suitable for a wide range of players thanks to its adjutable height.
M-Audio SP-2 Piano Style Sustain Pedal
This pedal with classic design is built around a heavy-duty mechanism with a rubber coated shell and chrome foot pedal.
- B3 tone wheel organ simulation
- Improved Key Click simulation
- Improved Percussion model
- Improved Bass Response
- Rotary Speaker and amp simulations
- Delay, EQ, Drive and Reverb effects
- New 122 Rotary and Overdrive simulations
- Farfisa* and Vox* transistor organ simulations
- Baroque Pipe Organ
- Dual manual, 61 key waterfall keys
- Two sets of physical drawbars per manual
- Left hand drawbar preset panel
- 11-pin Leslie* Output
- Lightweight (16kg)
- 2 x 61 Medium Weighted Waterfall Keys
- Master Level Control
- 2 Drawbar sets per manual
- Pedal drawbars
- 126 Program Locations
- Live Buffer
- Dimensions: 966 mm (38.0"), 163 mm (6.4"), 445 mm (17.5")
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs.)
- Stereo Headphone Output: ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 2 Line Level Audio Outputs, L & R: ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- High Level Outputs: 11-pin Leslie* standard connector / ¼", 6,35 mm jack
- Monitor Input: 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal Input: ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Rotor Control Input: ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal or the Half Moon switch (accessory, not included)
- Swell Pedal Input: ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In: 5 pin DIN connector
- MIDI Out: 5 pin DIN connector
- Bass Pedal MIDI In: 5 pin DIN connector
- USB: type B connector
- IEC320 C7 power connector
Other Included Accessories
- Owner's Manual
- Power Cord
*(Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.)
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.