Roland FA-06 Music Workstation with Headphones and Pedal
Roland FA-06 Music Workstation with Headphones and PedalDetails
Roland's FA-06 is a flagship music workstation for live and studio use. It's long been a dilemma that most workstations were good for studio applications or live, but never both. The new FA-06 has a built in audio interface and DAW integration for studio sessions whilst the pro quality keyboard and 5.7kg weight are great for live players. All this plus a huge collection of popular Integra-7 sounds spanning a huge musical range, 16 parts with their own effects engines with 67 effect types, dedicated processors for drums, EQ, chorus and reverb, a powerful sampler and easy to use sequencer. Everything you could possibly need! This bundle also includes a pair of headphones and foot switch.
Product Ref: 51321View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Bundle Includes
- Roland FA-06 Music Workstation
- Nektar NP-2 Universal Foot Switch Pedal
- Shure SRH440 Professional Headphones
Roland have completely re-imagined the workstation to maximise creativity and versatility. A 16 track sequencer with non stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly. You can export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix or as a multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW.
Portable and Lightweight
The FA-06 workstation is light and mobile with an 61 note Ivory Feel-G keyboard that provides for premium performance and easy transportation, weighing only 5.7kg. Connect a mic, guitar or stereo line level device to the FA-06, which includes a high-speed USB audio interface, great for touring and playing live.
Built Around Great Sound
The FA-06 contains over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums giving you ultimate freedom. You can add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots or download sounds for free from Roland's Axial sound library.
Studio Features and Effects
The FA-06's onboard sampler is based on the SP-40SX and features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards. A multitude of studio quality effects including 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects) and global EQ, chorus and reverb mean you can polish your sounds completely. You can tweak tones, effects and external MIDI devices in real time with six user assignable Sound Modify knobs.
Multiple Inputs and Connectivity
This Roland workstation has Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling and DAW audio recording. A dedicated input reverb provides ambience for both performing and recording. USB ports allow for sound expansion data, updates and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer. MIDI communication with an iPad is also possible using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit.
With onboard templates for Logic, Cubase and Sonar, the FA-06 will fit right into your existing DAW setup, eliminating the need to spend time learning another workflow. With the touch of a button you can instantly configure the workstation for use with your DAW via USB thanks to the streamlined interface with a large colour LCD screen. D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator and Chord Memory functions are all available tools to expand your creative palette.
Instantly Capture Ideas
The on board 16-track sequencer is always recording, therefore will capture your ideas as they happen without risk of missing a take. Once the creative juices are flowing you can add finishing touches on board or export your sound to your DAW. Enjoy fast, flexible and frustration free workflow with the Roland FA-06 Music Workstation.
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximise your creative flow
- Light, mobile body with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland's Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly; export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects, including 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Intuitive, streamlined interface with large colour LCD
- Press one button to instantly configure the FA-06 for use with your DAW via USB
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions to expand your creative palette
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording; dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer; MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Keyboard Section: 61 keys (with velocity)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current draw: 1,300 mA
- Quick Start
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- SD Card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- SD Card Protector (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
- Options (sold separately):
- Keyboard Stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12
- Pedal Switch: DP series
- Expression Pedal: EV-5
- USB Flash Memory (*2)
- Wireless USB Adapter: WNA1100-RL
- *1 When using the KS-18Z and KS-J8, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
- *2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
Size and Weight:
- Width: 1008 mm (39-11/16 inches)
- Depth: 300 mm (11-13/16 inches)
- Height: 101 mm (4 inches)
- Weight: 5.7 kg (12 lbs. 10 oz.)
For more official roland sounds visit Axial.roland.com
Axial is the official Roland tone library site where you can download new sounds for your Roland synthesizer that have been specially designed by top programmers.
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.