Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Sampling Synthesizer
Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Sampling SynthesizerDetails
OP-1 is the all-in-one portable Synthesizer, Sampler and Controller. With additional features like the FM Radio and an assignable G-Force sensor for motion controlled effects. With OP-1's built-in Tape feature you are able to record everything you do on to the 4 tracks, with overdubbing, reverse recording.
Product Ref: 23641View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Synthesizer and controller
8 built-in synthesizer engines, multiple effects and LFOs. And some really unique sequencers ready to explore. Connect it to your computer and control your DAW with the common play, stop, rec, forward and rewind. Use the 4 rotary encoders and 8 x 2 dedicated quick keys for fast selections.
Built in 4-track tape
Record everything on the built in 4-track tape. Match the tape speed to the sequencer clock for some really nice overdubbing with changing pitch. Change tapespeed while recording, or even record backwards in realtime. Switch to the 4 channel mixer and add some texture with the built in EQ and Drive.
Drag and drop
When plugged to a MAC/PC using USB, the OP-1 shows up as a mass storage device. Ready for you to drag and drop audio files between your computer and the OP-1. The 4 tape tracks are available as well as sampled waveforms for you to manipulate. No additional software or drivers required. Just plug and play.
Colour coded interface
The unique OP-1 colour coded interface with colour graphics on the beautiful OLED display is direct related to the four colour rotary encoders and the legend on the keyboard. Easy reading and a non-technical way to control and shape your sounds. Finally, you don't have to be a scientist to use a synthesizer.
16 Hours Battery Power
Playing at maximum volume you can travel over the Atlantic Ocean two ways constantly making music on your OP-1 before it runs out of power. And at the same time have over 2 years of stand by time.
- Multiple Synthesizer Engines with Exchangable Architecture
- Built-in 24 Voice Instant Live Sampler
- 4 track Tape Recorder with Variable Tape Speed
- 6 Minutes Recording Time. (Up to 24 Minutes)
- 4 track Mixer with EQ, Effect, Drive and Master Out
- Multiple Exchangable Effects
- Multiple Exchangable Sequencers
- USB MIDI Controller - MAC & PC Compatible
- 2-Way USB File Transfer - MAC & PC Compatible
- Colour Coded Vector Based User Interface
- Instant Reverse and variable Tape Speed Recording
- Full Classic Tape Editing Capabilities
- Master Tempo with Beat Matching to Tape Feature
- Multiple Synthesizer Engines with exchangable Architecture
- 8 dedicated instant sound select keys
- Sound Engines:
- Dr Wave - Raw 8-bit yupe sound engine
- FM - Easy to tweak FM synthesis engine
- Pulse - Square wave type engine
- String - Physical modeling with a twist
- Digital - Raw digital type of engine
- Phase - Phase distortion engine
- Cluster - Multiple Wave Cluster
- Feature additions of Engines will be available with software upgrades
- Sample Engines:
- Dedicated instant Synth Sampler with 6 seconds sampling time for each slot
- Dedicated instant Drum Sampler with 12 seconds sampling time for each slot
- With automated layout feature
- Instant sampling with built-in Microphone or Line in
- Classic ADSR type of envelope
- Dynamic Envelope for Drum sounds
- Future additions of Envelopes will be available with software upgrades
- Multiple Effects with exchangable Architecture
- Delay - Classic delay type
- Phone - Hacked phone effect
- Punch - Adds punch to your sound
- Grid - Grid based echo
- Spring - Spring reverb type
- Future additions of Effects will be available with software upgrades
- Tape Feature:
- 4 individual tracks with instant Solo
- Instant variable Tape Speed
- 6 minutes recording time in Normal tape speed.
- Up to 24 minutes recording time in Low tape speed
- Loop function with movable region
- Tape tricks for Break Tape, Bits and Reverse
- Memo 1 & 2 for instant memorizing Effects / EQ / Pan or Levels / Tape Speed
- Reverse Recording
- Classic Tape editing Features Lift / Split and Drop
- Lift tape recordings back into Sampler for endless sound design
- Motion Sensor:
- 3 Axis Motion sensor (G-Force)
- Assignable to any synth, envelope, effect parameter or to pitch
- Built-in FM radio
- Sample direct from any radio station
- Record direct to tape
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.