Behringer CMD DC-1 Drum Control Module
Behringer CMD DC-1 Drum Control ModuleDetails
New for 2012 - Behringer's CMD DC-1 Drum Control Module - Want to incorporate live beat making into your set? Or how about some nice, fat buttons to bang on for cue juggles? The DC-1 is your answer.
Inspired by a long line of great drum machines, the DC-1 has a layout that's instantly familiar. All 16 of the trigger pads are backlit, allowing them to give you information as well as sending data to your chosen software.
Product Ref: 24220View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Directly above the trigger pads you'll find an array of 8 encoders and 8 buttons, which are ideal for controlling effects or changing application parameters. And at the top of the DC-1 is a complete navigation section, with 8 backlit buttons and a fat rotary encoder.
If you're into production and beat creation, the DC-1 is a very handy tool to have - but it's not a one-trick pony. For some things, only a nice big button with plenty of action and feedback will do. The DC-1 delivers, via its tough 1" square buttons with just the right amount of give. So whether you're drumming samples or cue points, your fingers will thank you.
Like all BEHRINGER CMD controllers, this one can run in a pack. If you're deep into production in Live, put a MM-1 and a LC-1 next to the DC-1 for the ultimate beat creation station. Or use it in Traktor with a PL-1 to manage cue juggles with real buttons. It's a solid performer no matter how you use it.
- 16 large backlit pad-style buttons
- Complete navigation section with jog wheel for navigating track libraries, scenes, etc.
- Control effects with 8 encoders and 8 buttons - all with MIDI feedback to take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.