Behringer F1320D Eurolive Active Wedge Monitor
Behringer F1320D Eurolive Active Wedge MonitorDetails
Building on that legacy, Behringer are proud to present the even more powerful EUROLIVE F1320D. This 300-Watt active monitor system has its own 3-band EQ and dedicated volume knob, so you not only have control of the output, but you can tweak the highs, mids and lows for a clear, true sense of your performance.
Product Ref: 21948View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Beauty is Much More Than Skin Deep
Inside these active monitors is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, a parametric equalizer, a mic preamp and two power amplifiers! A long-excursion 12'' driver delivers deep, punchy low end while the 1'' compression driver, mounted in a custom-designed horn, provides ultra-wide dispersion of clean, crisp highs. These systems work together seamlessly, cranking out 300 Watts of super-clean power, and here's the best part-you don't have to be a sound engineer to run it!
Class-D Amplifier Technology
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology has enabled them to make floor monitors that weigh about the same as their passive cousins, even with a built-in 300-Watt amplifier! Class-D amps are super-efficient little beauties that don't generate as much heat as their conventional counterparts, so they don't need massive heat sinks to keep them cool. Behringer combine these powerful amplifiers with state-of-the-art switch-mode power supplies for noise-free audio, superior transient response and extremely low power consumption.
While some manufacturers are content with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, Behringer custom-design and build theirs from scratch. They do this because the transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the part of the system you actually hear, and they want them to sound great. Behringer's loudspeakers deliver truly impressive performance at levels that easily cut through stage clutter, even in the most demanding situations. Behringer make their own because they have to be right - right for each application, and most importantly - right for you!
Speaking of Control:
The F1320D doesn't just sound great, it gives you instant control of your monitor, even mid-performance - something passive monitors simply cannot deliver! Need more volume? Turn the LEVEL dial until the desired volume is reached, getting too much bass or treble? Just reach down and tweak the 3-band EQ (HIGH, MID, LOW) to tailor a rich, exciting sound. Behringer have even provided the first line of defense against feedback, a dedicated FREQUENCY dial you can adjust to eliminate troublesome mic squeals. Total control is always right at your fingertips with the EUROLIVE F1320D.
Instant PA System
You can set up an instant sound system with just one F1320D and a microphone or MP3 player. Thanks to the built-in preamp, you can connect a dynamic mic directly to the F1320D and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Fast and easy to set up, you can be ready for "show-time" at a moment's notice. There's even a built-in 35-mm socket, so you can mount the F1320D on a standard speaker pole for use as a PA system. And if you need more coverage, chain together as many F1320Ds as you like via the convenient XLR or 1/4" TRS LINK OUTPUT connector.
When is a monitor more than a monitor? When it's used as an instrument amplifier. Yes, you read that right; the F1320D can also be used as an onstage amp for keyboards, acoustic guitar, electric violin, etc. You name it - if it's got either a mic or line-level output, you can connect it to the F1320D.
Awesome Sound, Unbelievable Value
The F1320D is the ideal solution for performers/emcees seeking a high-quality active monitor or portable PA system that sets up in a flash. Loaded with a slew of incredible features, but never loaded down by a heavy price tag, the F1320D is an excellent way to expand your current sound system's capabilities without shrinking your wallet.
- High-power 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.