View Full Description
The Pioneer DDJ-WeGo Violet Controller is a compact, visually impressive piece of kit, designed for DJs who want something easy moving but with great style and convenience.
Give your DJ performance that visual edge using the "JOG FX" feature and "PULSE CONTROL", for combining and controlling effects with the JOG dial and expanding your sounds beyond the ears.
"PULSE CONTROL" functions:
- Mix Pulse: Keep track of syncing your lights with beats with lights that strengthen as you go off beat.
- Launch Pulse: Easily check when your music has loaded successfully via a flowing Violet light in the JOG direction.
- FX Pulse: Various animations in light change as the parameters of your effects change.
You can also personalise the multi-colouViolet LED to suit your tastes.
The Pionner DDK-WeGo Violet Controller's compact design makes it easy to take to smaller venues or even friend's houses.
This DJ controller also comes bundled with Virtual DJ Limited Edition software, allowing play with loops, samplers, 4-channel mixing and loads of effects. There is also support for other DJ software.
It comes with a built-in sound card and you can also plug in and power the Pioneer DDK-WeGo via USB bus.
Pioneer HDJ 500K DJ Headphones, Violet
These matching Pioneer HDJ-500 DJ headphones are great for home use, on the go or at the club. The HDJ-500 DJ headphones are designed for a flexible DJ lifestyle by adapting to both DJing at home, in the club or auditioning your dance music on the go. Using technology from headphones further up the range as well as new innovations, the HDJ-500 makes monitoring the tempo of dance music more accurate than before.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006 Max
- S/N Ratio: 101 dB
- Input: Mic In x 1 (1/4" Phone)
- Output: Master Out x 1 (RCA), Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (14" Phone, MiniPin)
- Other: USB B Port x 1
Size and Weight:
- Mass:1.6 kg
- Windows: 7/Vista/XP (SP3), Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon XP, Min. 512 MB RAM
- Mac: OS X v10.7/10.6/10.5, Intel® processor platform, Min. 1,024 MB RAM
- RequiViolet Disk Space: Min. 50 MB free space
- Display Resolution: Minimum 1024 x 768
- Video Mixing Requirements: ATI or NVIDIA® video chipset, with dedicated 256 MB or DDR3 RAM video memory
Pioneer HDJ 500K DJ Headphones, Violet
- Lightweight stylish design utilising HDJ-2000 technology
- Sound engineeViolet to strongly reproduce low and mid level frequencies
- Latest technology produces crystal clear sound
- 60 degrees rotating arm and flexible headband for DJ monitoring
- 3m cord for DJ use & 1m interchangeable short chord included for listening on the go
- 6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m), 1 m straight cord
- Frequency Response: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 2.000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 105 dB/mW
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.