Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers
Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor SpeakersDetails
The Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers are precision speakers and their quality design is optimized for creating music mixes with computers.
Product Ref: 26195View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers have a Silk dome tweeter delivering sharp and pure treble alongside, 4-inch woofers with Kevlar diaphragms delivering homogeneous and precise sound. Dual ported for delivering powerful bass restitution.
Audio system installation
To ensure optimum speaker positioning, the satellites must form a 60° angle with each other and the same angle with the user. Also, the listening height must be adjusted at a level located between the tweeter and the wide-band medium speaker.
The XPS 2.080 DJ Monitor speakers have been developed with the assistance of DJing experts, and have been subjected to in-depth testing with audio professionals. These Wooden satellites made from 9 mm MDF have compact speaker measurements.
Hercules engineers have taken great care when designing the XPS 2.080 DJ Monitor in a professional anechoic room.
This research enabled them to fine-tune the wide-range medium speaker's Kevlar texture and the tweeter's silk dome, to optimize the position, size and shape of the vents and to calculate the optimum curvature of the satellites' front face, in order to obtain a sharp and balanced sound flow.
- Audio inputs (For connecting a computer, DJing equipment, mixing gear, MP3 players, game consoles or other audio sources)
- RCA connector (main source)
- TRS connector (6.35 mm) for balanced input
- Line input for connecting MP3 players or other audio sources
- Headphones output: Speakers are automatically deactivated when headphones are connected
- ON/OFF switch
- General volume adjustment
- Bass adjustment
- Treble adjustment
- Power light
- Ergonomic buttons based on Hercules DJ consoles, offering simple grip and use
- XPS: Extended Personal Sound
- Total power output: 2 x 20Total power output: 2 x 20 W RMS
- Peak power: 80 W
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Satellite measurements: 27.4 cm (H) x 19.2 cm (W) x 18 cm (D)
- Right satellite weight: 4.22 kg Left satellite weight: 2.88 kg
- External power supply
- Magnetically-shielded satellites for an interference-free environment
- ROHS standard-compliant product
- Minimum System Configuration: Windows® 7, XP, Vista, Mac®, DVD/CD player, MP3 player, TV, game console
- 2 amplified speakers
- 1 x power cable
- 1 x 2 RCA (M) - 2 RCA (M) cable
- 1 x satellite connection cable (2.5 m)
- 1 x mini-jack (M) - 2 RCA (F) cable
- Warranty certificate and user manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.