LD Systems MAUI 28 Compact Line Array PA System
LD Systems MAUI 28 Compact Line Array PA SystemDetails
The newly developed MAUI 28 system is a compact, active and modular "all-in-one" system. It is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs as well as presentations and events with sophisticated music playback. Because no cables and stands are required, this ?plug-and-play? system can be set up and taken down again very easily and quickly.
Product Ref: 25838View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Frequency-response-based 4.1 five-way amping results in a clear, dynamic and balanced sound throughout the frequency range of this system. The array configuration ensures greater coverage with very well-balanced sound distribution even in the farthest corners of the venue. The MAUI 28, which combines PA and monitoring system in one, guarantees the same sound experience for both audience and musician, easy transportation included. Just plug in your mixer and you are ready to go!
- Model name: LDMAUI28
- Type: Subwoofer: V ? Construction Bass Reflex
- Vertical Array: Sealed
- Subwoofer: 2 x 8"
- Vertical Array System (2pcs): Fullrange: 16 x 3" / HF: 1" Horn Tweeter
- Amplification: Class A / B
- Dispersion: horizontal 120° in average
- Power Output (RMS): Subwoofer: 200 W / Vertical Array System: 200 W
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ? 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: (1 W / 1 m): 98 dB
- Max SPL: 115 db
- Protection: Dual Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Sub Level, ON/OFF Switch
- Indicators: On, Lock, Signal, Limit, Protect
- Subwoofer Connectors: Input: XLR / 6,3 mm jack (combo), RCA / Direct line through: XLR
- Satellite Connectors: Custom Made Multi Pin Connector
- Cabinet Material: Subwoofer: 15 mm Plywood / Satellites: Aluminium
- Cabinet Surface: Subwoofer: Painting / Satellites: HD Coating
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Subwoofer: 390 x 450 x 510 mm / Satellite: 110 x 790 x 90 mm
- Weight: Subwoofer: 29 kg / Lower Column: 3.7kg / Upper Column: 4.1 kg
- Features: Assisted Vertical Array set up with LED control for correct connection
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.