Mackie DL32R Wireless Digital Audio Mixer
Mackie DL32R Wireless Digital Audio MixerDetails
The Mackie DL32R Wireless Digital Audio Mixer delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing, all completely controlled wirelessly from your iPad. Providing the freedom to mix where you need to be, from FOH in the middle of the crowd to the artists monitor mix on stage, the DL32R removes the constraints of multicore snakes and cables. The DL32R has DSP on all of the 32 Onyx+ microphone preamps giving you incredible power for pro applications.
Product Ref: 52185View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible and Road Ready
Each of the input channels on the DL32R features a 4-band parametric EQ, noise gate and compressor whilst 6 assignable VCA groups and 3 assignable Mute groups allow total control. 3 built in stereo FX processors give the tools to add professional effects into your mix. A convenient direct-to-drive multi-track recording/playback and an ultra-compact 3U rackmount design ensures maximum functionality in a sleek, road ready package.
Fully loaded with DSP on each of the 32 Onyx+ mic pres and 28 busses, the DL32R provides the power needed for professional applications. The industry-proven Master Fader control app delivers extremely intuitive control over everything, including the ability to digitally recall each and every setting for incredibly fast setup. Control everything from anywhere with the Mackie DL32R.
- 32 Onyx+ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Card slot for Dante expansion card*
- Complete control from your iPad
- No set FOH position - mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Ditch the snake - place the mixer anywhere
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 24x24 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- Inputs: 24 x XLR, 8 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Outputs (Main): 14 x XLR (Assignable)
- Outputs (Other): 2 x TRS (Monitor)
- Outputs (Digital): 1 x AES/EBU (XLR)
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D/A Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- System Latency: 1.5 ms
- 0 DBFS Reference: +22 dBu
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: EIN: -128 dBu
- S/N Ratio: 92 dB
- CMRR: > 70 dB @ 1 kHz (60 dB Gain)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40° C
- Height: 5.4" / 138 mm
- Width: 19" / 483 mm
- Depth: 17.5" / 443 mm
- Rack Size: 3U
- Weight: 8.2 Kg
- Connectors (1 - 24): XLR Balanced
- Connectors (25 - 32): Combo XLR / TRS Balanced
- XLR Microphone Preamp: Onyx+
- Input Impedance (1 - 24): 3 K Ohms
- Input Impedance (25 - 32): 3 K Ohms (XLR), 30 K Ohms (1/4" Line)
- Max Input Level (XLR): +21 dBu
- Max Input Level (1/4"): +30 dBu
- Gain (XLR): 0 - 60 dB (3 dB Steps)
- Gain (1/4" Line): -20 - 40 dB (3 dB Steps)
- Connectors: XLR Balanced
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Level (Max): + 21 dBu
Analog Monitoring Outputs
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS Impedance Balanced
- Output Impedance (Balanced): 240 Ohms
- Output Impedance (Unbalanced): 120 Ohms
- Output Level (Max): + 21 dBu
Analog Headphone Output
- Connector: 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Max Output Level (600 Ohms): + 18 dBu
- Max Output Level (100 K Ohms): +19.5 dBu
- Format: AES3 Professional (48 kHz, 24-Bit Stereo)
- Connector: XLR Balanced
- Output Impedance: 110 Ohms
USB - Streaming
- Connection: USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Connector: USB (Type B)
- Supported Windows OS: Windows 7 or 8
- Supported Mac OS: OS X 10.8.4 or 10.9
- Audio: 32 In / 32 Out, 48 kHz, 16/24-Bit
USB - HDD Recording / Playback
- Connection: USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Connector: USB (Type A)
- Audio: 1 - 24 Channel, 48 kHz, 16/24-Bit
- Supported Devices: USB 2.0 / 3.0 Class Compliant HDD
- HDD Format: FAT32
- Bus Power: 5V (1A Max)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.