Mackie Thump 15 Active PA Loudspeaker
Mackie Thump 15 Active PA LoudspeakerDetails
The Mackie Thump 15 2014 is an incredibly tough and portable powered PA speaker featuring a 15" low/mid woofer for extended bass response and 1000 Watts of power equipped with a flexible mic/line input with integrated 3 band EQ.
Product Ref: 46288View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Only the Mackie Thump15 1000W 15" Powered Loudspeaker delivers the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000W of power, the Thump15 provides the high output you need in a package that's tough, lightweight and portable. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, Thump15 offers a 3-band EQ perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications. And with a rugged enclosure and robust system protection, you're more than ready for your next gig. Delivering real-world power levels, application flexibility and class-leading bass response, you can be confident that the Thump15 offers the best performance for your money.
Features1000W TOTAL SYSTEM POWER
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 33.2 lbs / 15.1 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.