Samson S4000 Powered Mixer
Samson S4000 Powered MixerDetails
The Samson S4000 Powered Mixer is designed to strict performance standards, making it ideal for any venue that demands high-quality audio. With exceptional power, precise control and reliability, the S4000 offers 1000 watts of power and a total of 20 input channels.
Product Ref: 55408View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The S4000 is a 1000 watt powered mixer (500 watts per side) at 4 ohms and a total of 20 input channels. 12 Mono channels with high-quality mic preamps and line inputs, as well as four stereo channels. It also features a dual 24-bit effects processor with 100 preset parameters and FX level controls. This mixer is complete with a built-in MP3 player/recorder, adding the ability to stream music files through your sound system and record your mix via a USB flash drive.
The Samson Mixer offers precise sound control due to each channel featuring low and high frequency EQ knobs and advanced mid-frequency sweep with a Cut/Boost with variable knobs. Further customization of the overall output is provided through a 9-band EQ available on both the monitor and master output sections. Additional features are included such as the four Aux sends (1 pre, 1 pre/post, 2 effects) on each channel, onboard Phantom power for integrating condenser microphones and both Mute and Low Pass Filter buttons on all mono channels.
Advanced Monitoring is made simple in the form of 12-segment stereo LED level meters, 1/4'' headphone an Speakon® outputs. As well as a Mono Sub output with variable low-pass filter. The S4000 is complete with a protective cover and locking latches which ensures maximum durability.
- 20-channel (12 Mono, 4 Stereo) Powered Mixer
- 1000 Watts Of Power At 4 Ohms (500 Watts Per Side)
- Built-in MP3 Player/Recorder For Streaming Music Or Recording To A USB Flash Drive
- 12 High-quality, Low Noise Mic Preamps
- Four Aux Sends (1 Pre, 1 Pre/Post, 2 Effects)
- Dual 24-bit Effects Processor With 100 Preset Parameters & FX Controls
- Dual 9-band Graphic EQ
- 12-segment LED Level Meters
- Mono Sub Output With Variable Low Pass Filter
- 1/4'' Headphone And Speakon® Outputs
- Low And High Frequency EQ Knobs
- Advanced Mid-frequency Sweep & Cut/Boost With Variable Knobs
- Mute And Low Pass Filter Buttons, Gain Knobs, PFL Control Switch On All Mono Channels
- Includes Protective Cover With Locking Latches
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.