Shure 520DX Green Bullet Harmonica Microphone
Shure 520DX Green Bullet Harmonica MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 20946View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Definitive Blues Harp Voice
The Green Bullet is specifically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and produces a definitive sound that is a favourite among harmonica players around the world. Featuring a volume control knob at the bottom of the microphone, players are given complete control over their stage performance and can adjust to match their needs. The 520DX includes a standard 1/4" jack for easy connection to a high impedance device. The signature green and chrome cased mic is a popular choice among harmonica players but it may also be used for distinct and lo-fi vocals.
- Volume control knob
- Rugged & dynamic cartridge
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Includes 1/4" connector
- Frequency response of 100Hz - 5kHz
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 100Hz-5kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: High, Unbalanced
- Load Impedance Range: Minimum 100kΩ
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa - 13.00 mV/Pa
- Polarity: Positive Pressure On Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage On Tip With Respect To Sleeve Of Microphone Output Phone Plug Connector
- Cable: 6.1m (20ft) Two Conductor Shielded With Standard 1/4-Inch Phone Plug Attached (Supplied Wired For High-Impedance, Unbalanced Connection)
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: 3.5 mm Jack
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Phantom Power Required: No
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 °F (-29 to 74 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Case: Green and Chrome Finished Die Casting
- Weight: 737 g
- Height: 82.6 mm
- Width: 63.0 mm
- Depth: 63.00 mm
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.