Shure SM7B Dynamic Studio Microphone
Shure SM7B Dynamic Studio MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 20985View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ideal for close-talk applications such as radio presenting and voiceovers, the SM7B has also been used for vocals on numerous albums . Smooth and warm-sounding, the Shure SM7B shields your recordings against Electromagnetic hum, which can cause interference if the mic is too close to a TV screen or computer monitor.
A flat, wide-range frequency response gives exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech. The SM7B has bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis controls, with a graphic display of response settings.
Best suited to speech and vocals, the SM7B is also great for Electric Guitar, Snare, Toms and Bass Drum. The internal 'air suspension' shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission, whilst the classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and summetrical about axis provides maximum rejection and minimum colouration of off-axis sound.
As well as improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, the SM7B has a highly-effective pop filter which eliminates the need for add-on protection against plosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals and narration.
For outstanding reliability, the SM7B has excellent cartridge protection and a rugged construction, with yoke mounting and captive stand nut for easy mounting and position precision.
To listen to samples of the Shure SM7B, please download the demo MP3 from the links below.
"The Shure has a big enough frequency response and dynamc range to compete with a good condenser any day... might be the perfect mic for the low-budget project DAW." - Tape Op Magazine
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switches: Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis: Slotted response selector switches.
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -59,0 dBV/Pa / 1,12 mV/Pa
- Weight: 765g
- Includes: Switch Cover Plate, Close-Talk Windscreen
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.