Shure SRH840 Professional Headphones
Shure SRH840 Professional HeadphonesDetails
Designed for professional audio engineers and musicians, the SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones from Shure are optimized for studio recording and critical listening. A precisely tailored frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers combine with total comfort and durability to provide the ultimate listening experience. The replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
Product Ref: 14468View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The precisely tailored frequency response of the Shure SRH840 delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. A wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods of use whilst the closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise. The SRH840 has a collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
These headphone's legendary Shure quality will withstand the rigours of everyday use. A bayonet clip securely locks the cable into the ear cup and the replaceable ear cup pads are included to ensure long product life. A 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement. A carrying bag protects the headphones when on the go or not in use.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 25kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 318 g
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- 6,3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-plated (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Detachable coiled cable (Part No: HPACA1)
- Carrying Bag (Part No: HPACP1)
- Replacement Earpads (Art.-Nr.: HPAEC840)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.