Soundcraft EPM6 6-channel Mixer
Soundcraft EPM6 6-channel MixerDetails
Soundcraft have unveiled another addition to the rapidly growing new Soundcraft family, the multi-format low-cost high performance EPM mixers.
Product Ref: 9072View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The emphasis with the Soundcraft EPM is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy to understand control surface uncluttered by unnecessary facilities, and Soundcraft have brought new technologies and ideas to this very cost-effective range.
Surface mount technology is used throughout, using close-tolerance components for high accuracy and repeatable settings for EQ and gain controls.
The highly-transparent GB30 Mic amp (designed by Graham Blyth for the company s 30th anniversary, and also used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series consoles) features high-resolution adjustment over a wide gain range of 55dB, and provides a stunning +22dB headroom through the console.
True professional 48-volt phantom power caters for condenser microphones of all types.
A unique feature of the signal monitoring is the PEAK led. This uses multipoint signal take-offs to watch for overload in several parts of the channel strip, and the led lights more brightly as the signal approaches the peak point.
For smooth and accurate channel control, the EPM has 60mm high quality faders as used on other Soundcraft desks.
The monitor output and headphone output work in parallel so that performers can still listen on phones while an engineer is listening on studio monitors.
Frame sizes 6+2, 8+2 and 12+2
2 configurable auxiliary buses
XLR-type and ¼ metal jack connector sockets
RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
2-band EQ on stereo inputs
TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output
Ten-segment LED output metering
Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
Easily rack mountable
The Soundcraft EPM will find itself in many applications including live music, recording, houses of worship and multi-speaker installations.
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.