The Behritone C50A full-range reference studio monitor lets you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems. The 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5-1/4" full-range speaker for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The model accepts balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced RCA connections, and are magnetically shielded so they won?t disrupt your computer video monitors.
The original version was a passive little vinyl-clad, particle board cube that recording engineers soon came to love. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when the speakers are placed on a desktop, or the enclosure can be mounted on a mic stand via the built-in 5/8" adapter.
Discover what world-class studio and mastering engineers have known for decades?the only way to get the TRUTH about your mix is to hear it through these pint-sized beauties. Behritone C5A or C50A active studio monitors are the perfect complement to your current monitoring system.
- High-resolution, 30-Watt active nearfield monitor
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Frequency response from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with multiple coats of high-gloss piano lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Servo-balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
This item is an ex showroom display model. There are light scuffs and signs of use around the casing.
Otherwise, the unit operates as new.
Original boxing included.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.