Behringer Podcastudio Firewire
Behringer Podcastudio FirewireDetails
The Behringer Podcastudio FireWire recording package package comes with a studio-grade FireWire audio interface which includes the Behringer Edition of Ableton Live Lite 4 music production software for PC and Mac computers. The Podcastudio comes with everything you need to go on air straight away, with a professional 8-input mixer, high-quality headphones and a studio microphone cable.
Product Ref: 9818View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Behringer Podcastudio Firewire bundle has all the tools you'll need to create high-quality podcasts and home recordings. Including the Behringer edition of Ableton Live Lite 4 music production software, the Podcastudio is a full recording studio right out of the box. If you're looking for a way to express yourself or have ever wanted to be a producer this is the package for you!
- Everything you need for professional podcasting, music production and digital home recording
- Get a full recording studio "out of the box" including FireWire interface, mixer, microphone, headphones, professional music software and more
- High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz, 2 In/2 Out FireWire audio interface for Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit) and Mac OS X operating systems
- Professional 8-input 2-bus mixer with premium mic preamps and 3-band EQs
- Professional large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- High-performance studio headphones with ultra-wide frequency response
- Table microphone stand, microphone windscreen and cable, four 1/4" TRS cables and two FireWire cables
- Powerful audio recording and editing software included
- Illustrated quick-start guide "How to Podcast"
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.