View Full Description
Included in the package is the ZED-10 USB recording mixer with cable, Audio Technica AT2020 studio condenser microphone, Sonal LE mutlitrack recording software, Audio Technica M30 headphones, boom microphone stand and XLR microphone cable.
The Allen & Heath complete recording pack is an all inclusive small studio setup that allows you to record and produce music with ease and quality.
At the heart of the system is the Allen & Heath ZED-10 recording mixer, which simply connects to your laptop or desktop computer via the included USB cable. Featuring 4 high quality XLR input preamps, the ZED-10 offers clear signal control with channel EQ and auxiliary sends for external effects processing. Jack inputs allow the direct connection of guitars, synthesizers and pianos giving you flexibility to record whatever instrument required.
The AT2020 microphone features a custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm, designed to provide extended frequency response and superior transient response. It handles high SPLs with ease and offers a wide dynamic range for excellent versatility. The cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, isolating the desired sound source for a clearer tone.
Included is the Sonar LE multitrack recording software, a great basis to record and mix multiple instrument and vocal tracks- allowing you to add effects and dynamic processing, providing the tools to create a perfect mix.
Audio Technica M30 earphones allow you to mix your tracks in isolation- or solo your vocals or instruments prior to recording. An included boom mic stand allows you to position your mic in exactly the right place to capture the perfect sound.
Allen & Heath ZED-10 Specifications:
- Mono Channel (XLR) Input: -10 to -60dBu for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Mono Channel Line Input (Jack socket): +10 to -40dBu (+31dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (jack or phone sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs (XLR) Normal/DI out: 0dBu/-30dBu +21dBu/-9dBu maximum
- Aux & FX Outputs (Jack sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz.
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 25kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: +0.5/-1db 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz +10dBu out: 0.002
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz: 0.01
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz: 0.003
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +10dBu 1kHz: 0.002
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUT: 0.015
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost IN: 2 second Harmonic
- Analogue Headroom from nominal (0Vu): 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu): 14dB
- Mic Pre Ein @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHz: -127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz: -96dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz: -96dBu
USB Audio CODEC (Coder/Decoder)
- USB Audio In/Out: USB 1.1 compliant 16bit
- Sample Rate: 32, 44.1, or 48kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.