View Full Description
Ultimate 2 cards purchased and registered between April 1 and June 30th, 2014 will receive a voucher for the value of $750. This can be used on the UAD web-store to purchase classic UAD plug-ins like, the best-selling Ampex ATR-102 Tape Recorder, Manley Massive Passive EQ and Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor. $750 single transaction UAD plug-in voucher expires July 31st, 2014. Offer valid only on new UAD-2 OCTO PCIe.
Thanks to the Universal Audio DSP engineers collaborating with the original hardware manufacturers, the UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 2 can create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
Eight SHARC processors power the OCTO Ultimate 2, which easily installs on your PCIe-equipped desktop or compatible expansion chassis (either PCIe or Thunderbolt) giving your Mac or PC the ultimate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
Universal Audio have developed 73 plug-ins, all of which are included in the UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 2. The plug-ins come from a world-renowned library featuring all the biggest names; Neve, Roland, Studer, SSL, Ampex, Lexicon, EMT and Little Labs to name just a few, all opening up extraordinary sonic possibilities.
There's support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS. It couldn't be easier to use, either, just install the software and PCIe card and you're ready to start mixing with the world's finest audio plug-ins.
Features / Specifications
To view a list of the Ultimate 2 software bundle contents, please download the PDF document from the link below.
- Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format)
- Compatible with Intel-based Macs or Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Includes all 73 UA-developed plug-ins up to and including UAD Software v7.3
- Ideal for professional users running large projects
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live and more
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite, Apollo and Apollo 16 audio interfaces
- Connects to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via a compatible chassis (not included)
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
- Windows: Windows 7 64-bit Edition w/SP1
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 2 GB available disk space
- Available PCI Express slot for each UAD-2 card
- Available FireWire 800 port for UAD-2 Satellite, Apollo or Apollo 16
- 1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units or RTAs plug-in host application software
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.