PreSonus TubePre V2 Microphone Preamp
PreSonus TubePre V2 Microphone PreampDetails
The single-channel TubePre V2 tube preamp is an affordable way to add high quality tube warmth and character to your sound. This version provides a wide palette of sound options, and focused tube saturation. This setup employs PreSonus' popular XMAX Class A solid-state preamp, which is followed in the signal path by a 12AX7 vacuum-tube stage, with Tube Drive tube-saturation control.
Product Ref: 25122View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
PreSonus? popular Class A XMAX preamps are widely lauded for their clarity and transparency. Housed in a rugged, 1/3-rackspace case, the TubePre V2 rear panel sports separate unbalanced, ¼" instrument and balanced, XLR mic inputs and unbalanced ¼" and balanced XLR line outputs. The front panel offers controls for gain, 48V phantom power, 80 Hz high-pass filter, and polarity-reverse, as well as a mic/instrument input switch. A lighted VU meter and a clip LED help you keep an eye on your levels.
Each channel has an illuminated VU meter so you can visually monitor your input levels. A Tube Drive control provides a wide range of sounds: when it is clicked off, you are using the solid-state preamp for quiet, transparent amplification; when it is engaged, your signals flow through the tube preamp, and you can achieve anything from gentle warmth to edgy distortion.
- Mic Input:
- Connector Type: XLR, female, balanced
- EIN (A-weighted): -131 dB, 20kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40Ω
- EIN (unweighted): -128 dB, 20kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40Ω
- Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz): -0.3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain
- Frequency Response (5 Hz - 120 kHz): -3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain
- THD+N: 0.01%, -10 dBu, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW, unwtd
- Dynamic Range (A-weighted): 115 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW
- Dynamic Range (unweighted): 107 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW
- Input Impedance: 1.3 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC, 10mA
- Instrument Input:
- Connector Type: ¼" Jack, unbalanced
- Impedance: 1 mΩ
- Mic Input:
- Analog Output:
- Connector Types: XLR (balanced), ¼" Jack (unbalanced)
- Maximum Output: +20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 51Ω
- Tube Stage:
- Type: 12AX7
- Analog Output:
- Type: +12 VDC, 1000 mA, center pin positive
- PSU Barrel Dimensions: 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 9.5mm
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.