Roland UA-33 TRI-Capture USB Audio Interface
Roland UA-33 TRI-Capture USB Audio InterfaceDetails
The Power of Three! Triple Inputs & REC Modes - The TRI-CAPTURE USB interface with loop-back, is a unique, compact audio interface optimised for personal and mobile recording, vocal and guitar recording, and streaming-internet applications.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 19431View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its mixer-like design and dedicated front-panel controls, TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy to mix, control, and monitor a variety of signals. Plug a microphone into the XLR input, an instrument into the 1/4-inch jack, and a stereo instrument or device into the AUX input.
The unique REC MODE section provides instant selection of recording scenarios, including LOOP BACK for web streaming applications. TRI-CAPTURE is full-featured yet portable, and is USB bus powered for a clean, simple setup.
For more information about Roland’s range of audio interfaces please visit the Roland Website.
- Compatible with Windows (including Windows 8.1), Mac OS X, and iOS
- Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
- Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
- XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
- Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels: - Record: 1 pair of stereo - Playback: 1 pair of stereo - Full duplex (except 96 kHz)
- Signal Processing: 24 bits (linear)
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Input Level: - Mic input: -60 to -30 dBu - Guitar input: -25 dBu - Line input: -10 dBu
- Output Level: Output jacks: +4 dBu (input terminated with 1 k ohm, Input Monitor: OFF, IHF-A typ.)
- Residual Noise Level: -93 dBu typ.
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB typ.
- Interface: USB
- Rec Modes: - MIC/GUITAR - ALL INPUTS - LOOP BACK (expect 96 kHz)
- Connectors: - INPUT1 (Mic) jack (XLR type, balanced, phantom power DC 48 V, 10mA Max) - INPUT2 (Guitar) jack (1/4-inch phone type) - INPUT3 (AUX) jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type) - Output jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)) - Headphone jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type) - USB connector (USB Type B)
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB
- Current Draw: 450 mA
- Included Accessories: - Owner's Manual - CD-ROM - USB cable
- Dimensions: - Width: 171mm (6-3/4") - Depth: 134mm (5-5/16") - Height: 40mm (1-5/8")
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.