SSL XRack 4 Line Input Module XR623
SSL XRack 4 Line Input Module XR623Details
The SSL XRack 4 Line Input Module is perfect alternative to the Eight Input module offers four inputs each with features that are suited to the tracking process or combining line level sources into a final mix. Each input features, Pan and Level controls, Solo, Insert connection and routing to either the Record or Main Stereo Bus.
Product Ref: 43866View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SSL X-RACK Four Channel Input module takes four line-level mono signals, each with their own solo, volume and pan controls and offerss options to route them into the X-Rack Master Bus or Record Bus. All inputs of the SSL X-RACK Four Channel also have its own insert point to include other X-Rack modules (or outboard units), which can be switched into the signal path. Combining multiple Four Channel Input modules, a 28 input, dual stereo SuperAnalogue mix bus can be created in a single X-Rack chassis.
The X-Rack is a modular rack system including a unique Total Recall capability. It features the same SuperAnalogue processing as the XL 9000 K series console, the X-Rack now sports five optional modules - Four Channel Input, Master Bus, Mic Amp, Channel EQ and the original Dynamics module. This combination now makes it possible to arrange X-Rack as a stand alone mixer and analogue summing system, or as a stand alone processing solution for studio and live applications or working with the flexible inserts of an AWS 900 to give a complete 'SSL' channel processing solution for the console.
- The line input module for tracking
- Four line level inputs with independent Pan and Level controls
- Route to master bus or record bus
- Insert points on each channel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.