Samson MediaOne BT4 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth, Pair
Samson MediaOne BT4 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth, PairDetails
The Samson MediaOne BT4 Active Studio Monitors are designed for all your multimedia needs. Whether you're into music, videos or gaming these 40 watt monitors will produce the high quality sound needed to complete the experience.
Product Ref: 37373View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson MediaOne BT4s are the ideal monitors for listening to music on your computer. Whether you're streaming via Spotify, listening to your iTunes playlist or simply listening to a CD, your music will sound crystal clear and full of dynamics.
With these pro monitors connected to your computer you can watch videos, TV and films with the full sound the makers intended. Even in quieter environments when you have to keep the volume down simply use the Volume controls or headphone output and you'll still hear everything clearly even at low volumes.
Maximise your gaming experiences with the Samson MediOne on a desktop or gaming console. The crisp audio will make you feel like you're right there in the game.
The MediaOne BT4 monitors produce powerful, full-range audio with 40 watts of power. The 4 inch woofers deliver a controlled low frequency response with its tweeters giving the high frequencies a natural sound without unwanted noise. The two black satin vinyl enclosures with metal trim look as good as they sound.
- 2-way active studio monitors with rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosures (sold in stereo pairs)
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming
- 4'' woofers with a polypropylene cone
- 1'' silk-dome tweeters
- 20 watts per channel RMS / 40 watts per channel Peak
- Front panel LED indicator and level control
- Headphone output and stereo input
- Rear panel Bluetooth pairing button, plus RCA inputs and passive monitor terminals
- AC power supply
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Passive crossover design for linear response from bottom to top
- Sleek all-black satin vinyl finish
- Metal grills protect woofer and tweeter components
- Includes a power supply cable and speaker cable
- Low-Frequency Driver: 4'' Woofer with Polypropylene Cone
- High-Frequency Driver: 1'' Silk-dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 27kHz
- Amplifier Power: 2 x 20W RMS
- 2 x 40W Peak
- Input Connectors:
- Rear Panel: RCA
- Front Panel: 3.5mm Jack
- Headphone Output: 1/8'' Stereo Jack
- Bluetooth Pairing
- Wireless Audio: Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Indicators: Bi-Colour
- Green: Power
- Blue: Bluetooth
- Enclosure: MDF with Textured Vinyl Covering
- Dimensions: 11.88'' x 20.51'' x 8.97'' (H x W x D)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.