Bach FH600 Aristocrat Bb Flugel Horn
Bach FH600 Aristocrat Bb Flugel HornDetails
The Bach FH600 Flugel Horn is a fantastic instrument for the progressing performer who wants to take flugelhorn playing to the next level. The aristocrat model offers many of Bach's trusted techniques and specifications such as a 3rd valve tuning trigger, top quality stainless steel valves and a meticulously crafted 2 piece bell. Included with the flugel horn is a case and mouthpiece, enabling you to play straight away.
Product Ref: 44165View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Professional Bach Designs
On this particular flugel horn, a two piece yellow brass bell has been used to give a responsive attack but with a lovely and warm sound. Rose brass has also been used on the piping to make the flugel horn extremely mellow, even in the low register that is often used for this instrument. A valve trigger has been used on the 3rd slide to improve intonation and tuning adjustments on the bottom register where the 3rd valve is used most often. Stainless steel valves have been used on the flugel horn to increase the longevity of the instrument and to prevent rusting and tarnishing.
Whether this instrument is to be played in an orchestra, a jazz club or a brass band, the Bach FH600 flugel horn is perfect. It's beautiful and attractive tone make it an instrument that will blend in to any ensemble but it is also an instrument with a unique character for colourful and musical performances.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Water Keys: 1st and 3rd Valve, main tuning slide
- Trigger: 3rd Valve
- Tuning: Mouthpipe
- Hard Moulded Case
- Bach 7C Flugel Horn Mouthpiece
The product price includes 3 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 3 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.